(Answer) (Category) LON-CAPA User Help : (Category) LON-CAPA Coordinator: LON-CAPA Domain Administration :
Can I set someone up internally authenticated and then switch them to Kerberos?
Yep, no part of the system cares how they were authenticated.
These changes can be done by click CUSR and then entering the appropriate username.
[Append to This Answer]
Previous: (Answer) How do I create a demo course?
Next: (Answer) How do I check if my Kerberos authenticated author is working?
This document is: http://help.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/fom?file=84
[Search] [Appearance] [Show This Answer As Text]
This is a Faq-O-Matic 2.719.
This FAQ administered by the MSU LON-CAPA group. Submit a help request ticket to contact us.