The LON-CAPA remote control requires that you allow pop-up windows, cookies, and
or options that you can access from the top of the window to make these changes.
For IE 6.0 on Windows ME, follow the instructions below:
1. Click Tool and select Internet Options.
2. Click the Privacy tag and change your settings to Medium-High or lower.
3. Click the Security tag and change your settings to Medium or lower.
4. Close your browser and re-open it.
For Netscape 6.0 or Mozilla, you would follow the steps below:
1. Click Edit then preferences.
2. Click the + near Advanced.
3. Click Scripts and Plugins.
5. Check the box near Read Cookies to allow Cookies.
6. Close and re-open your web browser.
If you still have problems logging into LON-CAPA or have trouble editing your
browser's options, please try a computer in one of MSU's computer labs or contact
your TA or instructor. email@example.com